Yeah! I have my Mom home and it feels so good. My Mom is an amazing, crazy, full of life woman that should never be lying in a hospital bed. It is not her. So today we breathe and prepare ourselves for tomorrow. I have to make appointments tomorrow to schedule surgery and meet with the oncologists. In the mean time we keep on living!! Living life to the fullest.
Keep on Praying! We can feel you all lifting us up!
Danielle
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Danielle,
We are thrilled to learn your mom is at home and resting. She will beat this...and she is so incredibly blessed to have you by her side. We are sending prayers for her healing daily. If you need anything, you know we are here. Just ask. Much love.
Oh, Danielle! I'm so glad you have your Mom home. She will rest and recover so much faster in her own home. Love to you all.
Tammy
Danielle, It was very difficult for us to hear of your Mom's diagnosis, given the fact that we popped in on you New Year's and when I asked about your parents, all seemed to be well. Your Mom's vibrant personality will certainly speed up her recovery. We are only 2 hours away, our prayers continual.God bless all. Larry&Cathy
Hi, Danielle. I am so sorry that you and your family are experiencing this journey. I wish no one ever had to walk this road.
I hope you do not mind me contacting you. I happened upon your blog because I get daily updates on anything associated with cancer and the bile ducts. I am involved with a foundation for bile duct cancer (The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation), which happens to fall in the same treatment category as pancreatic cancer. Through my work with The Foundation, I have met the wonderful folks over at The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - also known as PanCAN. (www.pancan.org) They have tremendous resources for newly diagnosed patients. I would recommend stopping by their site, if you have not already done so.
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. sara.hinkley@cholangiocarcinoma.org.
Best wishes to you, your mom, and your entire family. Again, I so wish you did not have to face this cancer.
- Sara
Danielle,
You don't know me but my name is Erin and my daughter, Kayla, is in your mom's homeroom class and also a science class this year. She just adores your mom and never stops talking about her! She is wishing so much for "her" Mrs. Walsh to come back to school! Please tell your mom we are hoping for a quick recovery for her. Our thoughts and our prayers are with all of you!
Post a Comment