The Family...Chris is behind the camera
I am back home in Columbus with Chris and the boys. Chris drove in yesterday and we left today. I am still not sure how I am going to manage my new schedule but I guess my normal expectations of my home are going to have to slide. There are just other things more important in life! Right now it is giving my kids my all during the week and being with my Mom on weekends.
I will continue to update the blog. I wanted to share some pictures from my 12 days in the burgh. Most of them are from after the hospital stay.
3 comments:
Danielle-
What beautiful pictures of your family! Thank you for sharing with us. I know it was uplifting to both you and your mom to have Chris, Cole, Brodie and Holden visit. If anyone can adjust to the schedule, it will be you. If you need ANYTHING, please, just ask. You have so many friends (and strangers) who want to help you, your mom, and your boys in anyway possible. Stay strong girlfriend! We love you and are sending continual prayers.
Much Love, Allyson
I have been praying for you and your mom. As usual, it sounds like you are taking charge of the situation as much as you possibly can. My thoughts are with you and I only wish I was there to scrub some floors and dust some baseboards for you. Take care of yourself and your family. We love you.
Dear Danielle,
Thank you for taking such wonderful care of my dear friend, Marilyn.
Your mom is the most positive person I have ever met in my life.
If anyone can beat this illness, it is your mother.
We miss her at school.
Angel and I have her in our daily prayers.
Love,
Joyce
Post a Comment