Monday, January 7, 2008

In Control

What a relief. It was an almost normal day. Today we decided to take control of our situation. We went to Barnes & Noble and just starting reading any book we could find on how to beat cancer. We found several great books which all give mostly the same info but in different formats. We are in control again. We will get my mom's body detoxed and in a cancer kicking butt mode. So she will be eating 80% of her fruits and vegetables raw. She will be eliminating animal products such as milk, eggs, yogurt, meat. She will be eliminating sugar from her diet as it feeds the cancer cells and she will be filling her body with oxygen rich food. So, we bought a juicer today and we are off to Whole Foods tomorrow.

I tried to make all the appointments I needed today but somehow after all my work on the phone today nothing is done. I will be making calls again tomorrow.

To everyone that has left me comments on the Blog. I thank you all and my family does too. We have read them all and they mean so much to us. I promise I will get back to you all when I am back home.

Danielle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle,

Please tell your mom that all the kids miss her terribly and are praying for her. SPMS is not the same without her! You are in our thoughts and prayers. Be strong and take care.

Tony, Deneen and Anthony Benevento

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Danielle and family,
Your Weaver Creek buds are praying for your mother and entire family in so many ways. We only wish we were closer to help with something. I'm sure Chris and your children miss you and we pray for them as well:) We sense your strength to beat this and know your mother is a very determined person. Stay strong and know we all think of you much!

The Eaton's