Wednesday, January 9, 2008

One day at a time

So today we woke up and once again I made some nasty real oatmeal. This time I sweetened it with real applesauce and cinnamon. It wasn't bad but real applesauce tastes nothing like Musselmans. We will get use to it. I hope. After breakfast we went to a lady's home that is a survivor of cancer. She had a very aggressive cancer and was given awful statistics. Now 16 years after cancer, she was a great resource to my Mom and myself. Tomorrow is our appointment with the radiologist and the medical oncologist. I pray they will be gentle on us as our surgical oncologists attacks us with statistics. Friday my Mom will be having her
laparoscopic surgery to biopsy the liver.

Please continue to pray
That my Mom is filled with constant peace
That the Biopsy of the liver will be negative
For my Dad, He is under the weather
For the doctors that are caring for my Mom

I will let you know how tomorrow goes
Danielle

1 comment:

Haute Mama said...

Danielle-
We continue to pray for your Mom and your family. Please let us know how everything goes today. You are truly an inspiration and your mother is very fortunate to have you caring for her and advocating for her. Stay strong. God will lift you up! Much Love, Allyson