Yesterday I wrote for hours about my retreat experience. I wrote about how I entered the retreat, what I shared, what I learned and where I am today. My post, when completed, was deleted by a wrong key stroke. I am still sad about it. When I get a chance today, I will try to recreate that post.
Danielle


9 comments:
Happy Birthday Holden! I LOVE your cake! It's very Mad Hatter-ish! We miss you!
Happy Birthday Happy Holden!
I Love You SO MUCH!!! Choo Choo to you :)
Love, Aunt Jen
I hate when that happens, and amazingly, it happens to me with shocking regularity. I always make a habit of hitting save as draft regularly, but I forget the habit and then it happens again. At any rate, happy birthday Holden. Sweet cake!
Danielle, thanks so much for keeping us updated. It is wonderful to see the beautiful pictures you've taken. Happy Birthday to Holden & Brodie. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Really looking forward to it.
Love you all. Shana
Happy Bday Holden! Your cake is the most awesomest ever! Have fun buddy!
I look forward to reading your
retreat blog even tho I was there
too! It was a great weekend and
has been a wonderful week as well
appreciating all that I have all the more. It was a pleasure meeting you at the retreat, Danielle. Love and Prayers to you
and your entire family! HBD Holden!
Sorry we missed yah the other night. You should have asked Mom to let you stay up late since it was your bday!!! I thought by now that you would have learned some tricks from your older brothers. Cool cake bud!!! Happy Bday ;^)
Love yah guys and see you next Thursday,
Khek, Michelle and the BEM
"Life may not be the party we hoped for,
but while we are here we might as well dance."
I just love this quote and I wanted to share.
Keep dancing Marilyn!!
Love,
Denise
Just wanted to let you all know
that your in my prayers and I hope
to hear more good news this week.
It's wonderful that you do so much,
Danielle. You are truly a wonderful person whom I'm so glad
to know!
Post a Comment