My Mom, Jennifer and I will be going on retreat this weekend. I would like to give my mom the gift of prayer. I know you all are praying so hard for her. My Mom does not read the blog and my intentions are to print her all the comments from this post and give them to her at the retreat. Would you please post who you are or anonymous what ever you want if you are individually praying or have a church or prayer group praying. She is continually lifted by your prayers. You can post by clicking comments on the bottom of this post.Love,
Danielle
25 comments:
Marilyn, Danielle and family:
I pray for your total healing and comfort during this challenging time. You look at peace and it's so good to hear you are feeling better!
Have a wonderful weekend with your daughters...the Lord hears us, I can tell.
Love Michelle Eaton
You have all been on my heart and in my prayers! May you continue to rely on the Holy Spirit to bring you Peace, courage, strength and even Joy as you go through this difficult time!
Your pictures are beautiful! You all shine with the Light of Christ pouring out of your hearts and Danielle your words in this blog are inspiring and profound. Praying for complete healing for you all--mind, body and soul during your retreat this weekend.
Wishing you the Peace of Christ as you go forth!
Wendy Feller
Psalm 62:5-7
Mrs. Walsh and family,
You all have been in my thoughts and prayers everday since I heard the news. I know the Lord is with you all and will give you guidance. I check the blog each time I'm on the computer and the pictures are wonderful! What handsome boys I see today! I have you on my church's prayer list, as you can never get too many of those! Enjoy your weekend as I will be thinking of you!
Marilyn and family -
You are constantly in all of the Kaufman family's thoughts and prayers. We love you!
Mrs. Walsh and family,
You are in Chad and I's prayers. Your positivity and love for each other is an inspiration to us all.
Love,
Becky Morris
Mrs. Walsh,
Please know that you are always in my thoughts. I hope that you, Danielle and Jen have a wonderful weekend away. That you find peace, comfort and strength within each other during this time. And in the midst of that... I hope you remember to have a little fun too (Pa-lease... look who I am talking to:-)).
All my love,
Erica
Dear Mrs. Walsh,
I think you are so strong and so brave. I see your light shine through in Jenn and Kelliann everyday. We call you Merry Land, that's our nick name for you:) You are such a wonderful person and you can beat this! God bless you and have a wonderful trip with your family, I'll be praying for you.
Love Always,
Kelly
We are all praying for you! I think the Walsh family may be the strongest family I know! You are blessed with love.
Michelle Reyes
Danielle, thank you for your efforts in writing this blog. It is a wonderful way for us to be updated on your Mom's progress!
Marilyn, our St. Louise Kindergarten classes pray that you will feel God's love and strengh every day! As you face this difficult trial keep in mind that sooo many people are praying for you and your full recovery! God Bless! Rosemarie
Dear Walsh Family-
Sending love & strength your way! You are in our thoughts & prayers. Have a wonderful weekend together!
XO-
Melissa & Brian
Mrs. Walsh and Family,
I can't even imagine everything you and your family has gone through over the past weeks. You and Jen and the rest of your family have been in my thoughts and prayers night after night. Be strong as I know you are and will continue to be, but don't be afraid to let your family and friends care for you. You are a brave woman and have such a caring and loving family, something to be very proud of. I've always admired that about you Walshes! Keep smiling that beautiful smile of yours Mrs. Walsh. And Jen, I'm very proud of you. You girls have a great weekend together.
Love Leandra Skorochod
"Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, you are stronger than you seem, and you are smarter than you think."
Christoper Robin to Winnie the Pooh.
You are in my prayers.
Zac
Dearest Marilyn,
God has blessed you with a wonderful family!!!! I know HE will continue to BLESS you! Have faith and hope, for God hears and answers prayers.
Love forever, Debbie Amore
Mrs. Walsh,
You are in our constant thoughts & prayers. You have such an incredible, feisty spirit - you have already won the fight...
Have a great weekend away with your girls, how wonderfully special.
Lots of love,
Erin & Keegan (Stu & Bee Gee too!)
Marilyn, Matt, Danielle, Jen, Kelliann and everyone else!!!!
Please know that you are all in our constant thoughts and prayers. As always, the Walshes continue to amaze us in every way! Your strength, courage, tenacity and love of life have inspired us all and have given us the ability to hope for and believe in the full recovery that you all so richly deserve. Like Zac said, you are stronger and tougher than YOU may even realize. We are sending you all our love and support and laughing right along with you (how many people have a liver biopsy and go line-dancing the next day??!!! You are AMAZING or crazy... still deciding. Ha!)
love always,
Amy (Finn, Saybren and Zac too!)
Dear Mrs. Walsh and family,
The power of prayer and a positive attitude can never be underestimated! The Martin's thoughts and prayers are with you all!
Love Always,
Kate Martin
We were inspired this week by having the wonderful opportunity to see Maya Angelou. We'd love to share a bit of her wisdom.
She spoke of the Biblical flood, and how the rains seemed like they were never going to end....
She said: "Still, when it looked like the sun wasn't going to shine anymore, God put a rainbow in the clouds."
There are always signs of hope around us. We all have rainbows in our lives and can be rainbows to others. Mrs. Walsh, we know that you have been a rainbow to so many people, and now you have the brilliant opportunity to find rainbows in friends, family, and strangers.
You continue to stay in our thoughts and prayers.
Love Jessica Homyack and Tom Gorman
Hey Marilyn
I know that you are keeping a positive outlook - we need to go sailing up at Erie this summer -
Best Wishes
John & Hilary Milnthorp
Dear Mrs. Walsh,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you and have a wonderful weekend!
Love, Karen Charles
I am not a religious person myself, but my heart goes out to all of you. Hope for healing. Hope for peace. Hope for happiness. May you follow the spirit that guides you from wherever it comes from.
I have shared your story and those who follow him have added you to their prayers. The thoughts of healing have grown exponentially even across state lines from people whom you have never met. Know that you are loved and valued.
To the Walsh Family-
You all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I know how difficult this time may be and I admire the strength each and everyone of you has. Together You Can Beat This!!!
Please take lots of pics on your retreat to share!!
Lauren Delgado
To the Walsh Family-
I know what a challenging time this is be for your family. I will continue to pray that you all stay strong and that you beat this TOGETHER!!! My thoughts and prayers are always with you all!!
Love,
Lauren Delgado
ps-please take lots of pics of your retreat!
You remain in our prayers and in our hearts. We continue to pray for your complete healing Marilyn; that you be at peace throughout each doctor visit, each test, each result; that you win this battle against cancer; that your family remains strong and positive; and that you continue to inspire us. Thank you for letting us support you on this journey. Much Love, The Gozdieski Family
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.
Post a Comment