Saturday, January 5, 2008

More Prayers

So we are still here. We are having an ultrasound of her liver and a MRI later today. The purpose of these test is to rule out more cancer. There is a spot on my Mom's liver. The doctors explain that it resembles a cyst but since we already have cancer we have to check and double check and make sure it has not spread. My Mom is very frightened right now. We all are. Please pray specifically that this is just a cyst!!!

Danielle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not slept all week-I miss seeing your mom's wonderful face and beautiful voice. She is always a postive person and breath of fresh air. I have some get well cards that the kids have made and I will hand deliver as soon as I can come to the house. I will call Sunday morning to see about her coming home. We love her so much kathy

Kate O'Brien said...

More prayers being sent your way!

kmm said...

Your mother is a beautiful person who contributes so much to all the lives she touches. She is always in my prayers. I have spoken to some Pastor friends of mine and have given them her name to place on their prayer chains. Please let me know if there is anything that she needs, or anything that the family needs. Tell her we love her and are praying for her. Kevin M.

The Oppold Family: said...

D,
We're here...just keep telling us what you need. Prayers are coming on a consistant basis by so many. Keep the faith and remain hopefull!