Thursday, February 28, 2008

Chemo Update

Mom & Donna are at Hillman right now. She had her blood drawn and her wbc count is 3.3. I guess the lowest they give chemo is 3.2, so I was wrong about that number. My Mom's doctor decided that she will still have chemo but, it will be at 75% of the normal dosage. She will be at Hillman today for awhile as she first needs to get an IV bag of anti-nausea medicine and then she gets the bag of chemo. Please continue to pray for total healing.

Danielle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Danielle, I will take your Mom next week for her treatment. No matter how long it takes, it will be good to have her sitting in 1 place for awhile so that we can visit! I'm glad she has been able to cont. to work and ski!!! God has blessed her already with a wonderful daughter in you! Love, Debbie Amore

MY PAO STORY said...

Danielle,
My parents gave me your Blog. Tell your mom I am thinking about her!! I'm sure work is great therapy for her!
Beth