I am tired. The past 11 weeks have worn on me emotionally & physically. I am sick with a fever. The positive...I am suppose to fly out to Orlando Florida today for a small but well needed vacation. The problem...We have received 12 inches of snow since last night and all flights have been suspended. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get out of here.
So, Last week was a good visit. My older boys went to a friends house and Chris and I took Holden into Pittsburgh. Friday night we went to the USC highschool musical. It was really good. Saturday was a huge work day. We ripped out the baseboards and all the carpet in the living & dining room. I am really excited about next weekend when we lay the hardwoods.
Mom had her chemo appointment this past Thursday. Debbie Amore, my Mom's good friend and former colleague, took her. Her white blood cell count was 2.9. This is definitely too low for chemo and actually too low to be in public areas. So she is at home and hopefully everyday her white blood cells will continue to rebuild. Next week is a HUGE week for her. She will not be having chemo as it is an off week but she will have her CAT Scan. So please continue to pray that the Scan will show the cancer has been eliminated. I know it would be a true miracle, but I believe they happen everyday.
Have a great week. I will try to upload pictures of how pretty my neighborhood is under a foot of snow later.
Danielle
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment