Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!


Happy Birthday Daddy! I hope you have a great day with Mom and the girls. I look forward to spending the weekend with you! I love you so much.

Today Mom had her CAT scan. We will have the results next Thursday. My Mom's blood work was great!! Her white blood cell count is back up to 4.7. Hopefully, it will continue to go up with one more week off the gemcitibine. Her red blood cell has gone up too and her liver panel is normal. All fabulous news!

Tomorrow evening my Mom and sister Jen will be coming out to Columbus to watch the kids while Chris and I are in the burgh! We will be installing the hardwoods in the living room and dining room and hopefully I will have enough time to paint too. Maybe a little ambitious but without children anything is possible! I will take pictures of our progress and post on Monday! I hope you all have a great weekend.

Love, Danielle

3 comments:

Haute Mama said...

GREAT news on your Mom's blood work. God is healing her; I believe it. Glad you and Chris were able to get to Fla. for some fun in the sun. We miss you and we need to catch up - I know we keep missing one another on the phone. Good luck with the projects this weekend in Pa. Weekend Warriors can accomplish MUCH more without the kids! Love, Allyson

Anonymous said...

Your Dad is quite the hunk !!!! haha...and your Mom looked great also last week when I took her to Hillman!!!! Her color was great and her spirits were high inspite of the blood count. Good to hear that her wb cells are rebounding...they said they would. We had a great time sharing lunch and laughs...some things never change. She's gonna be fine, I know it! Love, Debbie Amore

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic news regarding your Mom's blood work! We are elated to hear it! We are praying the CAT results share similar news.

much love,
Amy, Zac and the boys