Last weekend was great. My Mom and sister arrived late Friday and then we headed into Pittsburgh. We went straight to work on Saturday and the finished product looks great. Sorry I forgot to take pictures.
We arrived home on Sunday afternoon as to allow Mom & Jen to get back to Pittsburgh. They had a good time with the boys at the Science Center and movies.
Tuesday, we received very sad news. One of my Mom's closest friends had unexpectedly passed. Suzy Vater was an amazing woman that always saw the glass half full. She was a beautiful singer and a talented artist. She had been a pillar of strength for my Mom giving her good advice from her own cancer victory. My heart is so sad for Suzy's children and for all the people that loved her. She will be missed.
So today I have been nervous and anxious waiting for the results of my Mom's test results. It is Good! The tumor is stable with a slight regression. This is fabulous news. I am so thankful.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We are heading into Pittsburgh tonight.
Happy Easter!
Danielle
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
PRAISE GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS! GOD IS GOOD...ENJOY YOUR EASTER HOILDAY...THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS!!! LOVE, DEBBIE AMORE
Post a Comment