Sunday, October 14, 2007

Where have I been???









Still can't believe I allowed Cole to get this close to an alligator!









I haven't posted in many months. I was reminded of that yesterday when a friend asked for this address. I couldn't figure out why she wanted it when she knew I haven't updated it in months. Well, it made it me do this today...so that is a positive thing. Let's see if I can keep it up at least weekly!






So today we went to our town's Fall Festival. It was fun and the kids enjoyed the inflatables and the games. Here are some pictures from today. I will try to make an effort to update at least weekly. I promise Jami!!!




So for any of you that want a little inspiration for the day click here. It gives me chills every time I watch it!

1 comment:

The Oppold Family: said...

You are a rock star in my book. There is no judgement on how often you blog. You are such a wonderful mother and wife, your priorites are right where they are suppose to be!! Miss you much!