We had another great weekend. On Friday my sister Jen met me in Cambridge Ohio. That is our half way point between Columbus and Pittsburgh. We both drive a little over 80 miles and we meet in Bob Evans. This was Cole's Special weekend with his Nana & Poppy. Cole had an amazing time with them. He loves everything science. He can talk about planets and natural disasters all day. That is HIS thing!! Brodie has his trains...Cole has Science. Well, my parents took him to the Carnegie Science Center. They spent the entire day there and he is dying to go back now to do more experiments. On Sunday, They went to a pumpkin patch and enjoyed everything fall together!! As for us...Wow 2 kids is so much more manageable. Cole is very easy but only watching after 2 kids is so different. On Saturday we took Brodie and Holden to Zoo Boo. We went with Chris's Cousin and their family. It was fun and the kids trick or treated throughout the park. We didn't stay too long as I was getting too cold!!! Saturday night we had our date night and I can not believe it but the boys are done as far as Christmas. YEAH!!! My goal is to be all done by Thanksgiving so I can really enjoy the season! It was a good evening for me too as I got a new camera. I take pictures all day and my old camera was just getting old. So a nice new camera was a great unexpected surprise!! Sunday, we did a little more Halloween shopping . Chris wants to make our house the spookiest house in the neighborhood. He has gone over the top. He has been driving down to Cincinnati where they have a frontgate and Grandin Road outlet. So far he has bought the tombstones that are on that web page and the gargoyle. His collection also includes strobe lights for all the windows, spooky music outside, skeletons, a fog machine to creep out our grave yard, webs, and red flicker flame bulbs in all the lanterns outside. So...I hope Chris's dream of the spookiest house comes true! I will take pictures for you all. So, back to my weekend, Sunday night I drove back to Cambridge to get Cole. I had a nice cup of coffee with my 2 sisters and then we were on our way!! So here we are another week. I know it will be a great one.
Wishing you all a great week too.
1 comment:
Holden looks so much like Brodie! How precious! Such a beautiful family - we miss you! Hard to believe it's been a year since you moved to Columbus.
Post a Comment