Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!




We had a great day!! I was the craft mom today for Cole's Kindergarten Halloween Party. It went well and I am happy to be done with it now! When we got home from school we decorated the house. I know I have mentioned before but Chris has been collecting decorations for some months now! He was so excited to see it all in place. He is already starting to plan for next year! Here are some pictures of today. Holden walked almost the entire neighborhood. He would walk up to each door and hold out his Thomas the Train bucket and say "Choo Choo." Everyone thought he was saying trick or treat but in reality he was saying..."Just put the candy in my train bucket...thanks" It really was very cute!

I hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Haute Mama said...

Chris did a GREAT job with the house! Love Cole as Harry Potter! I can't believe it's November...where does the time go? Miss you.