On Friday the kids didn't have school. I took the kids to Maze & Berries Farm. It was a full day of fun. My girlfriend Sabrina emailed and arranged it and in the end we had about 12 moms and 30 kids there. The place has everything. We started with a cookout on the farm. It was a great and I finally got Cole to eat a hot dog. Then we were off to the hayride and the corn maze. The corn maze by far was my favorite part! The kids and I had a blast and after 4 hours there it was time to go home!!
Today...we spent the day at our close friends home, Kevin and Denise. They are great friends of ours from when we first moved to Indy and now they live in a small town in Ohio. At their house our other close friends Keith & Lisa and Khek & Michelle came to spend the day too. It was great to catch up with everyone and see all the kids. Between the 4 couples we had 10 boys 6 years and younger and 1 adorable girl! The kids loved playing with all their buddies and we all enjoyed watching them!! I am now counting down the days until I visit Indy again!!! I am looking forward to my girls weekend!
2 comments:
LOVE your hair! Not sure when you will be in Indy but would love to get together. We miss you all so much and yes, we still drive by "Cole and Brodie's old house" when we return to the subdivision!
You write very well.
Post a Comment