Monday, April 23, 2007

Another week has gone! Crazy. We had a fabulous weekend in Indy. On Saturday morning we headed over to Indy. It was an easy trip especially with a tv for the kids. We checked into the hotel and I headed out for my haircut. Marla has been styling my hair for the past 6 years and I have liked every haircut. Amazing in my book since I cried after every haircut as a child. I had a great visit with her and always enjoy her friendship. She is an amazingly grounded and spiritual woman. I learn so much from her everytime I am with her. After my great haircut I headed back to the hotel and we got ready for Church and the Baptism. We came in especially for Simon's Baptism. It was really beautiful and I was so happy that we were apart of their special day for Simon. The next day was just as great. We were able to see some friends from our old neighborhood and then we headed back over to the Capions for lunch. It felt so good to go back to where I still call home. I miss it there very much. Later that night I talked to my Mom on the phone and I told her all the people I saw and what we did. She reminded me of how lucky I am to have these wonderful familes in my life. The truth is, I know it. They are all amazing. So, we are back into our lives here. I am looking forward to this week as I have dinner with the Moms from Brodie's class.
Have a great week!

No comments: