Well is has been awhile...Ok 2 months since I last wrote. I had every intention of posting weekly but life moves to quickly sometimes. So a ton has happened in the 2 months and then nothing has happened in the same breath. I am still here...in Columbus trying to find my way. I sometimes feel like I just walked out of a tornado and everything that was constant and familiar in my life is gone. I do think that this move is what we had to do. I do believe God sent this opportunity our way. We needed to be a family and we also needed to be closer to family. I feel so blessed to have all these new opportunities to be with family and to have more time with my husband. I just miss my friends. I miss not knowing 10 different ways to get to the same place. I miss not having to put makeup when I run target because I always saw friends there. Things are getting better everyday and slowly but surely I am starting to get phone calls on my caller i.d. that are not from out of state and that is nice. I keep telling myself it is a process and the amazing friends I had in Indy were not met the first year (Ok 2 are) but the majority came the 2nd year we lived there. Luckily, time is on my side...we have summer coming and soon after that my oldest Cole starts Kindergarten.


In the past 2 months Cole and Brodie have finished there second 6 week session of swimming lessons. We got the great news last night that Cole gets to move up to level 3 and Brodie level 2. This will be so helpful this summer when I venture out to the pool with 3 boys! Crazy!
Chris is doing amazing with his exercise and dieting. I should say lifestyle change. He is so committed and he blows me away every time I see him. He gets weighed in on Sunday but I think he is now down almost 48 lbs. It really is crazy. We have to go shopping again for him. His suits look awful. He use to be a 42 waist and he is right now at 33 or 34 waist. It really is amazing. I will try to get some pics up of him next time.

Today. The boys are having the best day. Their playset arrived. It is huge and amazing. The kids are on it right now as I type. I know it will make this summer fantastic!!
No comments:
Post a Comment