1) I am in discussions (that is the nice way to put it) with my community to change their entire busing system as Cole was almost hit by a car last week. I am on mission to get all the routes changed and get the kids picked up and dropped off at safe locations. So far, I am doing well. I have the school board on my side. The department of transportation is not happy with me.
2) We lost Brodie this past weekend. I really should say he hid from us because he did not want to face his consequence for a bad choice. After a neighborhood search we had to call 911. We found him while we were on the phone with the dispatcher.
3) Holden has his Cardiology appointment next Wednesday
That is about it. I am really wrapped up into the transportation thing right now and that has me occupied much of the day speaking with all the city folk. Otherwise Chris is great. So happy with his job. He ran his first race a couple weeks ago and now he is hooked. He wants to do a couple more this spring. He is also coaching Cole's baseball team starting in May. Cole is great. School is ending soon and he is excited about that. I can't believe he will be in First grade next year. He still plays tennis every week, soccer and baseball starts soon. Brodie will be done with preschool in 2 weeks. He is really excited about t-ball which starts this Saturday. Holden is still the cutest thing. He melts my heart daily. He is a man of few words but we are working on that at speech therapy. Me..I am in a good place right now. I think the best way to put it is..I am not stuck anymore. I am moving forward. It feels good.
I am attaching some photos and video from the kids performances.
Danielle
3 comments:
[url=http://welcome-casino.aoaoaxxx.ru][img]http://s55.radikal.ru/i147/0912/3d/62ecfa4cfb24.jpg[/img][/url]
[IMG]http://s44.radikal.ru/i105/0912/3d/c3f5c104cbf9.jpg[/IMG]
[url=http://welcome-casino.aoaoaxxx.ru][img]http://s40.radikal.ru/i090/0912/0c/8e36e938cae3.jpg[/img][/url]
[u][b]We can be found by these keywords:[/b][/u]
[url=http://welcome-casino.aoaoaxxx.ru/sitemap.html]best casino bonus [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/windows-casino.html]consejo casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/deerfoot-casino-calgary.html]casino luxor [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/casino-du-lac-leamy.html]coupons online casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/resort-casino-indiana.html]empleados gran casino extremadura badajoz [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/online-casino-deposit-with.html]casino gratis espanol [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/casino-barstow-california.html]golden casino http usagoldencasino com [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/quinault-resort-and-casino.html]vegas monte carlo resort casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/play-casino-slots.html]casinos online poker [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/accommodation-casino.html]letras de casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/northern-casino.html]borgata resort casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/firelake-casino.html]the palm casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/gulf-casino.html]autobus casino [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/cat-casino.html]download casino offline game [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/belterra-casino-resort-indiana.html]empleo casino ubicados ciudad panama [/url]
[url=http://vegasonlines.net/renaissance-casino.html]casino online linea [/url]
online casino poker room
[b]casino on line gratis[/b]
all poker casino
kralendijk divi flamingo beach resort casino
[b]internet casino gambling[/b]
paris casinos
[u]casino gran madrid[/u]
loteria y casinos de la provincia de bs as
jugar casino
[b]myway game casino[/b]
puerto plata paradise beach resort casino
casino ruleta apuesta
[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://s003.radikal.ru/i203/1001/17/1008f12c7936.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://ubpscsn.pro.ac/sitemap.html]buying cigarettes directly from the maufacturer [/url]
carolina cigarettes buy cheap cigarettes online buy cheap marlboro legal to buy cigarettes from europe
[url=http://deuaexj.naheliegend.de/]buy cheap cigarettes with mastercard [/url]
buy doral cigarettes online buy cigarettes canada online buy tobacco buy cigarettes online parliament
[url=http://tioozua.connection24.de/sitemap.html]buy marlboro cigarettes online for [/url]
buying cigarettes on internet expense of buying cigarettes buy electronic cigarettes in canada
[url=http://botziho.485.at/sitemap.html]buy cigarettes at the [/url]
buy us made cigarettes online order newport cigarettes djarum black cigarettes buy online
[url=http://powjxun.wieder-mal.de/sitemap.html]where to buy herbal cigarette [/url]
buy lucky strike cigarettes where to buy cigarettes in spokane age for buying cigarettes
[url=http://ubpscsn.pro.ac/sitemap.html]tobacco cigarettes buy american spirit [/url]
buy a pack of cigarettes online buy geronimo cigarettes buy 520 cigarettes
[url=http://mlwqdwu.xn--baldmglichst-8ib.de/]buy cigarettes online from discount store [/url]
where to buy cheap cigarettes online to buy e cigarette in buy german cigarettes
[url=http://qzexaua.flackert.de/sitemap.html]buy cigarettes overnight [/url]
buy cheap cigarettes from russia buy cigarettes in amsterdam order newport cigarettes creditcards accepted
[url=http://qzexaua.flackert.de/sitemap.html]buy cigarettes in san diego ca [/url]
ordering ca el cigarettes buying and cigarettes or tobacco and buy epique cigarettes
[url=http://deuaexj.naheliegend.de/]buy empty cigarette boxes on line [/url]
websites for buying cigarettes buy pink dreams cigarettes buying non fsc cigarettes
[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://s002.radikal.ru/i200/1001/f0/0ddd2280d906.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://membres.multimania.fr/soutyen/]age to buy cigarettes in nj [/url]
buy seneca cigarettes online buying cigarettes online ordering cigarettes from europe
[url=http://membres.multimania.fr/thorwcl/]camel cigarettes order [/url]
buy cigarettes in new hampshire buy duty free cigarettes online buy cigarettes white filter marlboro
[url=http://membres.multimania.fr/ysleehf/]e cigarettes where to buy [/url]
buy cigarettes under 18 buy wholesale dse901 e cigarettes is buying cigarettes online legal
[url=http://membres.multimania.fr/enemgne/]where to buy cigarette filters [/url]
buy english cigarettes on line ordering cigarettes indian reservation age for buying cigarettes
[url=http://membres.multimania.fr/dnnuctg/]cigarettes discount buying shopping [/url]
buy online cigarette cigarettes buying cigarettes in belgium buy cigarette packaging supplys
[url=http://utenti.multimania.it/peexcal/]buy cheap cigarettes in the uk [/url]
where to buy quest cigarettes buy cigarettes usa order cartons of cigarettes
[url=http://utenti.multimania.it/haisjzu/]buy cheapest cigarettes online [/url]
cigarette roller buy buy bidi cigarettes buy cigarettes online with paypal
Post a Comment