Thursday, April 3, 2008

AMAZING!!!




Today one my closest, best, sweetest, loving friends had her 3rd son and I was invited to be apart of that miracle! I met Jenni in fall of 1994 when we were moving into the 6th floor of our dorm. I can still remember seeing her for the first time. We were fast friends and have continued to have a close relationship for the past 14 years. Jenni and her family have been so much more to me than friends. I have always thought of them as my family.


So... I got the call around 8 this morning that her water broke and with the help of some good friends I was able to get on the road by 9am. She delivered at 5:13pm and had the most beautiful little boy. It was so amazing to be apart of his birth. It is a moment I will never forget!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Danielle,
I just want to thank you so much for being a part of our family and coming to Cincinnati to be with us for the birth of our third grandson. Jen was so excited that you were able to make it in, as were we. I know I was very "emotional", to say the least, you were my rock during the actual delivery and I so appreciate just being able to hold your hand. Your faith inspires me,
I continue to pray for your Mom and a good outcome. I also remember the day I met you in the U.K. bookstore and we struck up a conversation, not knowing that you were in the same dorm as Jen. I also remember telling Jen that I met the friendliest girl and that the more we talked we realized you were both in the infamous "tower". A few days later I think you met Jen without realizing that the "Mom" you met in the bookstore was Jen's Mom. And as they say, the rest is history. There are so many memories, some happy, some sad, but this is what life is all about and I can truly say that I am so fortunate to have met you and your family and have continued to stay in touch through the years. We wish you and your family the best.
I think you are as amazing as the birth experience you were a part of on Thursday.
With love, Cathy
(spot4413@yahoo.com)