Thursday, April 24, 2008

I love Spring

Flowering bushes and trees in my yard



Cole & our neighbor Avery riding their new bikes
Brodie and his new bike
Brodie lost his 4th tooth last night!


Cole at his first soccer game


In all life is good. Things continue to always be crazy but that is life. Mom is doing awesome. Her numbers continue to get better each week and that fills me with so much joy. Chris and I are taking the boys to Pittsburgh this weekend after Cole's soccer game.

So we are in the middle of soccer with Cole. T-ball starts up soon for both older boys and Chris is coaching Cole's team. I absolutely love the crazy schedule and being outside all the time. So I am pumped about this year.

Holden continues to be the cutest thing. He started speech therapy last week and I am hopeful that he will be talking more this summer. Holden had his 2 year check up last week and a loud heart murmur popped up. I am not too concerned but we will be going to a pediatric cardiologist in the next week per the pediatricians request. I am positive all will be fine.

I hope you all are well and enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

Danielle

2 comments:

Haute Mama said...

Love the photos of your boys (and spring)! Please let us know how the peds cardiologist visit goes - we have already said a prayer for Holden, though I know a mother's instinct is never wrong!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great! The boys are adorable!!! I am to take your Mom this week for her treatment. She sounds so good on the phone...even still going to D.C. !!! My son also had a heart murmur but out-grew it...will graduate from college this fall!!!