Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sitting in Columbus

I am very sorry for the months on end without a post. I had to release everything in my heart that made me dwell in that negative space and yes the blog was included in that. Originally, the blog was meant to keep my friends and family up to date with our new musings in Columbus. Then tragedy hit us and it was used to inform our friends and family of our new path while we were in the hospital and out. As time passed Mom was back in the swing of a normal life and the blog started to feel a bit intrusive to her personal life. I know everyone that was reading only wanted the best for her and my family but I think she wanted to tell her own story. I understand and respect that.

So...the past 7 months have been wonderful. The kids finished and started another school year. We went on several vacations, celebrated more birthdays and holidays and in all just enjoyed it all!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and please continue the prayers for my Mom.

With Love,
Danielle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so, so happy to hear that all is well with your family. I think of you and your mom often. Miss you and love you.

Haute Mama said...

We miss you and will continue to pray for your Mom and family.

And I hope you return to the blogworld to keep us updated (with photos) on the happenings with your HANDSOME boys!

the dice family said...

We are also glad to hear everything is going so well! We miss you and hope to make plans to get together soon! It has been way to long! LOVED your Christmas Card! Talk to you soon!

Love,
Nikki, Jeff, Jacob & Lucas:)