
Holden always sits in the line up. He is so little and thinks he is so big!
Our good friends own Buckeye Donuts and they bring them to all the T ball games. Holden just loves them!
Brodie running homeIt has been a long time. Things are great. Cole is graduating from Kindergarten this Thursday. I can hardly believe how fast they are growing up. So let's do a month in review. My Mom had her birthday in May and we all went back to celebrate. During that weekend My Mom and I did the walk for the cure in Pittsburgh with several of her good friends that are breast cancer survivors. The walk is very emotional especially seeing all the survivors there. I wish they had something that big for PC. My Mom did find a PC walk that will be in Pittsburgh in the beginning of August. It is just so little so hopefully we will recruit some people to come out and do the walk with us. So, the day after my Mom's birthday she got the results of her second CAT scan and everything was great. Best news. We are all so happy. That was all after her 4th round of chemo and this week she completes her 5th. She continues to amaze me.
So Chris and I are getting ready for "family camp" at Deer Valley. My boys love it so much and I keep telling myself that as I pack. Actually it should be a ton a fun this year as some friends of ours from Indy are coming.
Not much else to report. I will post later with Cole's last day and then after Deer Valley.
Love to all
Danielle
6 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of Holden sitting on the bench with the team. So glad to hear all is well with you and your family. We have been praying. Much Love, Allyson
Looks like you have had some fun times:) Hopefully we can get together this summer. Cole graduating from Kindergarten, AMAZING! I still remember you telling us you were pregnant when we were at IU for the weekend!
Miss & Love Ya!
Nikki, Jeff, Jacob & Lucas
Danielle, It's Karen from retreat and choir with your Mom--so glad to hear she's doing so well. I continue to keep you all in my prayers....and thank God, we can pray in our cars--gives us more time that way. Hope you'll be able to come for our one day retreat this Fall. Blessings and joy.
Danielle, It's Karen from retreat and choir with your Mom--so glad to hear she's doing so well. I continue to keep you all in my prayers....and thank God, we can pray in our cars--gives us more time that way. Hope you'll be able to come for our one day retreat this Fall. Blessings and joy.
Hi Danielle - Can't wait to see everyone in September. I just sent you an e-mail referencing a study on the effects of green tea consumption on cancer cells. If you didn't get that e-mail let me know. A quick summary is that regular green tea consumption by women lowers the rate of certain types of cancer, and aids in the killing of cancer cells. Drink up, and pass the word along to drink green tea!!
Yes, our children do grow up quickly. It seems like just yesterday my son had your mom at SPMS and now he is going to high school. Your mom looks WONDERFUL and praise the Lord for the great test results. Good luck with your walk for PC. Please post how someone can make a donation.
Jane May
Post a Comment