Did you know I have been playing tennis every Friday for the past 3 months. I love it and I wish I would have started it earlier. I get so excited on Thursdays because I know I am going to go play tennis the next day. Crazy, I know. It is something just for me and I get so much joy out of it. Since the very beginning of my own motherhood, my Mom has always reminded to take time for myself especially while the kids are young. Her love was the South Hills Choral and I still remember the joy she had going to it.
Throughout the years I have always thought I was giving myself the space and time I needed for myself by putting the kids to bed early. I just didn't get it until now.
So, nine and half hours after tennis, I am still in my tennis outfit because it makes me happy. I can't wait for next week!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you! I got your Christmas Card. I can't BELIEVE how grown up the boys are. Miss you guys
Post a Comment