I am so tired. I had a great weekend in Indy. I rushed out of there Thursday afternoon and made my way to Indy. I made it right in time for Bunco with all the old neighbors from my first neighborhood in Weaver Creek. We had a blast. It was great to see all the girls and hopefully we will plan another girls weekend to Columbus soon! 
Friday morning I spent with Allyson from my second neighborhood, The Woods at Geist Overlook. Her kids have gotten so big and so cute. Then I was off to My old neighbor Michelle. She lived next door to me and I can still remember doing my dishes and waving to them in their kitchen. Then at 1:15 I had a haircut with Marla. She lived across the street for me and Michelle. I ended Friday with a great dinner with Michelle, Tammy, Jeanne, Allyson & Jami. It was great to see them all and catch up! 
So Saturday came quickly and it was almost time to go. I spent some time with Jeanne and her family. I met Jeanne in breastfeeding support group the week after I had Cole. Her daughter is a week younger than Cole. We spent the majority of our weekdays with each other for 4 years.
It is crazy for me to think how different all our lives are now. I would love to go back 5 years just to do 1 more playgroup and enjoy all those girls in one room for one more day.
Well, today is Brodie's last day of school and tonight is his performance. We are all very excited. Also today Holden's case councilor is coming the house to go over things for his speech therapy. I am looking forward to hearing what they say. I will post again with Brodie's performance!
Happy Monday to you all!
Danielle
2 comments:
It was so great to spend time with you during your visit to Indy. We miss you and hope we can see more of you and your family in the New Year. Now relax and enjoy the holiday season!
Way to go Brodie. We are proud of you!!!
Post a Comment