Ahhh...I am almost done. I have been working on the Holiday Tour of Homes for the Junior League since August. The tour was yesterday and it was a success. The final numbers are not in yet but off of rough figures we think we raised about 30 thousand dollars for backpacks for kids. So, I am happy and I survived it. Well, another full week ahead. Chris left today for National Sales Conference and I won't see him until Saturday. It will be a long week with out him but I have tons to do. It is very sad to see my house when I have to give my attention to other projects. The Kids and house have moved back to normal priority. I did 7 loads of laundry today and hopefully tomorrow I will get the ironing done.
Off to bed, the kids get up in 6 hours.
Danielle
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a Rock Star! $30,000 is going to do so much for those kids!
Now relax while you can. Christmas is only 21 days away.
The Junior League is lucky to have you. So HOW have you been? How was Thanksgiving? We need a recap. Miss you!
Post a Comment