Mom passed peacefully this morning. We do not have all the details arranged as of yet except the funeral mass will be on February 14, 2009 at 10:00am at St. Louise DeMarillac Catholic Church. I will post more later.
What a beautiful angel heaven received on February 9th. My thoughts and prayers will continue for the Walsh family.
I was glad I got to meet you and put a face behind the blog! I forgot to share with you something my son has done since he was very little and started to know about heaven. My dad passed away before Justin was born, but we talked about him a lot so it was if he did know him. On his birthday and Christmas Justin sends him up a balloon. Now that Justin's dad has passed away, we do the same for him. The next time we send one up, we will add one for your mom. Maybe this is something your boys would like to do. A special gift of love for their Nana!!
God Bless you and your family. Just remember HE is there with you at all times!
5 comments:
Our prayers continue to be with you and your family. I'm so sorry.
D,
I'm praying for you all.
May God hold you all in the palm of HIS hand.
Love, Debbie Amore
Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry.
Love,
Joy Barney
What a beautiful angel heaven received on February 9th. My thoughts and prayers will continue for the Walsh family.
I was glad I got to meet you and put a face behind the blog! I forgot to share with you something my son has done since he was very little and started to know about heaven. My dad passed away before Justin was born, but we talked about him a lot so it was if he did know him. On his birthday and Christmas Justin sends him up a balloon. Now that Justin's dad has passed away, we do the same for him. The next time we send one up, we will add one for your mom. Maybe this is something your boys would like to do. A special gift of love for their Nana!!
God Bless you and your family. Just remember HE is there with you at all times!
Post a Comment